Wednesday, September 16, 2015

CELESTIAL READINGS





***Full mediumship readings $25, 30-60 minutes +
***Mini-readings $15, 15-30 minutes

See below for other services.


Check out my Facebook group  CELESTIAL READINGS & PARANORMAL SERVICES 
All members are eligible for a free mediumship mini reading, as I'm drawn.  That means that if and when spirit draws me to someone, the first mini reading is free and  everyone will have 1 free reading only.  You have to post your request in the group and it will remain until I'm drawn to you.  Just click the "join" button!  After you have a free reading, normal prices for fees apply to everyone.

There is no charge for paranormal consultations or investigations, other than my transportation to and from the site!


******************************************************************************


I'm now offering full mediumship readings for only $25!!  I was reviewing the statistics and found that many more people were visiting my site than are requesting readings.  I don't do this for the money, which is a good thing because I'd never be able to support myself!  I had my 15 minutes of fame and steeper prices, but now I want to settle down and do it just for you all the very best way I can possibly do it.  

If I ever feel that someone really, really needs a reading to communicate with spirit, I promise to do it without concern for a fee.

I'd love to make it possible for everyone to receive a true, honest and meaningful mediumship reading in order to make contact with someone who's already passed into the afterlife.  

Remember that mediumship readings of any length involve me communicating with your friends and family who have passed away and are on the other side.  Spirit validates their presence for you by telling me things that I couldn't know any other way than directly from them.  If you've been thinking about getting a reading but can't afford the steep prices the new up and comers are charging these days, this is a perfect opportunity!!

I also offer other paranormal services, investigation and consultation in the northwestern Michigan area.  My paranormal group on Facebook is called Celestial Readings & Paranormal Services.

Contact me on Facebook using my name, Ruth Wolfgram or email at embercornfly@gmail.com

******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment