Saturday, May 2, 2015

PSYCHIC & PARANORMAL SERVICES


ALL READINGS DONE IN REAL TIME ON FACEBOOK MESSAGING OR BY TELEPHONE, FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE



Full mediumship reading:  $25.00  approx 45-60 minutes
Mini mediumship reading  $15.00  approx 15-30 minutes

**********************************************
Spirit driven pendulum divination $1 per question.

For pendulum divination, please have your questions written out in advance for your own benefit, so they will be ready to ask, ONE AT A TIME!!

Members of my Facebook group, Celestial Readings & Paranormal Services, may request one free mini-reading.  Anyone can join the group and it's full of all sorts of information about the paranormal and many of my personal experiences.  

Note:  I am not a fortune teller and I do not make predictions unless specifically asked on a spirit driven pendulum divination.  I only give advice in my capacity as a certified counselor and ordained minister.   I'm an empathic psychic medium, communicating with your deceased loved ones and friends to bring you true evidence of the afterlife through validations from spirit.  I connect very strongly to other people's physical pain and emotions, so I do readings privately through personal messaging on Messenger or chat in Facebook, by telephone or facetime on messenger.  If you wish to share the results of a reading after the fact you're welcome to do so.

If you're seeking pendulum divination, please have your questions written out or in your head beforehand.  Ask questions for yes or no responses, occasionally undecided.
PARANORMAL SERVICES & CONTACT INFORMATION

I do paranormal consultation and investigation free of charge, except for any expenses incurred.  I also ask that the client provide my transportation or pay me to hire a driver @ $12.00 per hour.

I perform house and location cleansing and blessings with local wild white sage, Holy water and Holy oil.  This service is also free of charge except for transportation, as above.

You can contact me through email at:  ceremony54@gmail.com    or    embercornfly@gmail.com.
You can send me a personal message on Facebook to "Ruth Wolfgram".

No comments:

Post a Comment